Sunday, February 8, 2009

SRK To Undergo Surgery On V-day


While people plan romantic dates, long drives and passionate night-out on Valentine’s day our SRK has decided to go under the knife for his shoulder surgery on Valentine’s day.

He says, “I usually don’t do anything on Valentine’s Day, so I’d like to get my surgery done then. It’s just that there’s so much work – I can’t afford to be lying flat on a hospital bed for a month. I do need this surgery, but once my movie Billu Barber is placed well, I’ll have more time.”

During the same interview, SRK at his candid best, said the following to a female reporter, “For you, darling, I can remove my jacket and even my shirt! However, I don’t have anything written across my chest.”

When asked who was the dig aimed at, he said, “I’m not taking a dig at him or anyone else. It was just a joke. He(Aamir) does it too. There are certain things that others say in public, though, and I don’t like it. So I guess I’ll meet him soon and have a talk with him.”



Source: bollywood.celebden.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER

Site photos and Links are used from the Internet & its Resources. http://telugu-cinema-stills.blogspot.com/ only points to various links on the internet that already exist. Author wont take responsible for any controversis over photos are directly lifted from other sites. If you wish to remove an article or photos please contact author by EMAIL @ telugufilmreviewsATGMAIL.com.