Friday, March 6, 2009

Bollywood comes first for Bipasha


John Abraham scored brownie points for his sizzling ‘butt’ilicious bod, can girlfriend Bipasha Basu be far behind?

Those who’ve seen her recently will agree they were stunned by the ‘absolutely hot new figure that the already sexy Bips now flaunts. And the actress admits that a lot has gone into notching extra points on the drool‘o’meter.

“Almost two hours of work-outs, apart from healthy eating,” Bipasha reveals her secret. So, is she ready to give takkar to the six-pack-male-brigade? “No, I would never want them to get a complex from me,” she laughs. “What I was aiming at was to acquire a fit body. But I definitely don’t want to look like a body-builder. I strongly believe in looking feminine and feeling that way too.”

Turning a year older recently has not been of much concern to her either. “I think I’m looking much better than I ever did even as a 16-year-old,” she says. Having already proven to her detractors that age has nothing to do with the onscreen chemistry she shares with younger co-stars like Ranbir Kapoor in Bachna Ae Haseeno, she’s now set to do the same with Neil Nitin Mukesh in Aa Dekhe Zara, in which she plays a DJ. Talking about this fast-action based thriller, Bips says, “Unfortunately I don’t get to do much action.” There was also buzz about her playing a negative character in this one, but all that she says is, “wait and watch”.

The actress who’s kitty has several other films this year — including Pankh, another film with Ajay Devgan, and Rituparno Ghosh’s Sob Choritro Kalponik — says that doing films internationally are not as much her priority as doing good films here. “SRK is higher on my wish list than Brad Pitt. There’s so much more to do here first. There have been several offers in the past, but somehow they haven’t materialised either due to date hassles or other such issues. If a good offer comes along I’d love to do it, but I am never bidding a good-bye to Bollywood,” she quips.

This apart, what has Bips really excited these days is doing up her new apartment. “I can’t wait for the work on it to get over. It’s being done up since the past six months now and each and everything in it has been handpicked by me, so I am really excited about moving in it soon,” she says. With John? “That, I’m not telling you,” she smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER

Site photos and Links are used from the Internet & its Resources. http://telugu-cinema-stills.blogspot.com/ only points to various links on the internet that already exist. Author wont take responsible for any controversis over photos are directly lifted from other sites. If you wish to remove an article or photos please contact author by EMAIL @ telugufilmreviewsATGMAIL.com.