Saturday, April 4, 2009

Katrina Is a Barbie Girl


Katrina Kaif is all set to immortalized as a new Barbie and the actress is quite happy with the honor.

She says, Id call it a fun honour. To have your face on dolls that youve played with from childhood is quite flattering. Weve been in negotiation for nearly six months. It finally came together for the 50-year celebration of Barbie.

Contrary to what people believe my Barbie is not an Indian counterpart of the international brand. Its an honour because Im the first Indian to be the face of Barbie. Ill be dressed the way the Barbie is all over the world. And I think in many ways its an endorsement of how kids connect with me. You cant be the face of an international doll unless kids like you. I like that. The thought that kids like me enough to make me a part of their doll collection is very gratifying.

Katrina was also a part of the team who decided the doll’s look and dress, she says, It is quite something, if you think about it. But Id rather not. I dont want my head to get swollen. For me its enough that I was chosen because I reflect a certain bubbly wholesome personality, quite contrary to the sexy tag that I get in net polls and which Im not very comfortable with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER

Site photos and Links are used from the Internet & its Resources. http://telugu-cinema-stills.blogspot.com/ only points to various links on the internet that already exist. Author wont take responsible for any controversis over photos are directly lifted from other sites. If you wish to remove an article or photos please contact author by EMAIL @ telugufilmreviewsATGMAIL.com.