Thursday, May 7, 2009

Nude???!! Me??!! No-No


The nude news of Kangana Ranaut at last ended up as a gossip. From the past few weeks there has been a big surge in media about the possible nude scene of Kangna Ranaut in Puri Jagannath’s ‘Ek Niranjan’. But that was condemned by Kangana when she was asked by a Mumbai media.

Many in Mumbai wondered how Kangana can show nude in a Telugu film when she didn’t do that so easily for Hindi movies. Kangana gave clarification saying, “I heard about this gossip. Puri is very dignified person in Tollywood and he too is getting many calls from journalists enquiring about it. I never pose nude. Even in Raaz 2 I was covered with a body tight costume before getting into bath tub. But that was promoted as nude. I posed for a few stills for Ek Niranjana and in fact they are very hot as I toned up my body and muscles exclusively for that shoot. And coming to the nude aspect again, I never pose nude. My family members are very traditional and they would bring me back to Himachal Pradesh if I cross my limits. I would never compromise on nudity whatever be the number of zeroes in my cheque”.

Well, that’s a clear clarification from the heroine whose gossip was spread like wild fire.

Kangana Ranaut Hot Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER

Site photos and Links are used from the Internet & its Resources. http://telugu-cinema-stills.blogspot.com/ only points to various links on the internet that already exist. Author wont take responsible for any controversis over photos are directly lifted from other sites. If you wish to remove an article or photos please contact author by EMAIL @ telugufilmreviewsATGMAIL.com.