Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Aamir Khan goes lean


The buffed up body from Ghajini is a thing of past now for Aamir Khan as he has lost almost 8 kg for his role of a student in Raj Kumar Hirani’s 3 Idiots based on the novel Five Point Someone by Chetan Bhagat.

Quiz Aamir what is difficult, to make muscles or to lose weight, he says, “Both were difficult. I had to stretch myself to extreme limits when I was building my body. It was a testing period for me.”

Aamir revealed that he was hesitant to lose the body he made so hard.

He says, “But I am an actor and my body is my instrument. I have to change my appearance for my roles. Now I had to lose weight for 3 idiots. I am trying to become like my director Murugadoss. Actually my role in 3 idiots is modeled on my director Murugadoss.”



Source: bollywood.celebden.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER

Site photos and Links are used from the Internet & its Resources. http://telugu-cinema-stills.blogspot.com/ only points to various links on the internet that already exist. Author wont take responsible for any controversis over photos are directly lifted from other sites. If you wish to remove an article or photos please contact author by EMAIL @ telugufilmreviewsATGMAIL.com.