Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A.R Rahman bags Globe, makes us proud!


A.R Rahman is the first Indian to win the Golden Globe Award. The music baadshah swept the award for best orginal Music Score for the flick “Slumdog Millionaire”.

Danny Boyle, director of Slumdog says, “Golden Globes, or the GGs as we very affectionately refer to them - your mad, pulsating affection for our film is much appreciated. Really, deeply appreciated.”

Rahman says, “I see it as an honor for India, not just for me. More to come, hopefully. I’ve my fingers crossed. When a film and my music get acceptance, it’s the equivalent of an Oscar for me. For the people of India to get an Oscar is a big thing. So for their sake more than mine I hope my song Jai ho and my music score in Slumdog Millionaire win the Oscar.”

Congratulations Rahman, may you win the Oscar too.


Source: bollywood.celebden.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER

Site photos and Links are used from the Internet & its Resources. http://telugu-cinema-stills.blogspot.com/ only points to various links on the internet that already exist. Author wont take responsible for any controversis over photos are directly lifted from other sites. If you wish to remove an article or photos please contact author by EMAIL @ telugufilmreviewsATGMAIL.com.