Saturday, January 24, 2009

Emraan Hashmi was kissed by a man


Well the serial kisser has kissed many leading ladies of his flick, but Emraan Hashmi narrates an experience where he was kissed by a man.

Emraan who is in Hyderabad to promote his Raaz TMC, reveals, “Hyderabad is an important destination for Bollywood. Weirdly though, I’ve had strange experiences here. The first time, I was kissed by a man, the next time by a girl and on my third trip, I was swooned by the cheerleaders of the local team!”

The lover boy has also mellowed down on his kisses and says, “I’m consciously moving away from that image. I have brought down the passion in my kisses. It’s worked for me but…. Sometimes, it’s put for superstitious reasons!”




Source: bollywood.celebden.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER

Site photos and Links are used from the Internet & its Resources. http://telugu-cinema-stills.blogspot.com/ only points to various links on the internet that already exist. Author wont take responsible for any controversis over photos are directly lifted from other sites. If you wish to remove an article or photos please contact author by EMAIL @ telugufilmreviewsATGMAIL.com.